PicShares

PicShares
Happy Day!

June 3, 2011

Racing to Save Lives





I'm training to participate in an endurance event as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training. All of us on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.

I am completing this event in honor of all individuals who are battling blood cancers. These people are the real heroes on our team, and we need your support to cross the ultimate finish line - a cure!

I made a personal commitment to raise $3000 and to train hard, and be dedicated to crossing the finish line to "Outrun Cancer" I have felt the difference running has made in my life. I make a decision every time I lace up my shoes to make that moment count. I've become a new person, literally losing 20+ pounds and reaching out to try and motivate others to do the same. I am thankful for the opportunity I'll have with your help to keep working towards my personal goal but also support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and race with a purpose.



Please use the donate button to donate online quickly and securely. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/msla/nikesf11/lmullin8s3

Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Nearly 958,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support.

I hope you will visit my web site often. Leave comments or motivation. And be sure to check back frequently to see my training updates, and posts about my fundraising progress. Thanks for your support!

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

Thank you,

Latonya Mullins


No comments:

Post a Comment