PicShares

PicShares
Happy Day!

May 19, 2011

May "My" Way Update









My update is a confession mixed with celebration of sorts. I have so enjoyed this challenge it has definitely made me re-evalute my goals for the summer. I am enjoying trying new things, and finally enjoying just being me.


I kept to the goal for eating more fruits and vegetables, I ate smoothies, fruit cups, salads, vegetable soup I found ways to get 'em in.


I failed miserably at my goal to get out 3 x's per week for my workouts outdoors. I blame the weather... ;) Next week will be better. I have joined a group that does group meet-ups. I pray the weather is good this weekend so I can attend my first session. (Wish me luck)


My reason for celebration (and my "Rebels" logo above) my son attends University of Mississippi and is home for the summer, that's reason enough for me to celebrate. But when we picked him up from the airport last night, he tells me "man mom, you're getting skinny you look younger now than when I left." Say wha'at?! Lol!! I thought I would die :) Is that biased if it is coming from your own son? Well, it made me as happy as can be.


And I say... take your sunshine wherever you can find it.





Post pics soon. Happy Active Hump Day!




May Your Way Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment