PicShares

PicShares
Happy Day!

March 22, 2010

Victory Celebration

Finally broke out of the 170's! Weigh in this am at 169!! I know "that" pound is only one bag of skittles away, but today I am victorious over that number!! I'd like to thank Jay Z, N.E.R.D. and my workout alter ego Sarah Connor (as played by Lena Headey in Terminator: TSCC ) for distracting me from the sounds of my awkward shuffle on the treadmill. My Nike+ for showing me how far I've come (since Dec 247.39mi total and 32.91mi for last week) toot-toot!! EA SportsActive, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD, DC's Toughest Trainer Kimberly Linton & The February Fitness Challenge and The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans best online motivation support teams ever...! I'm sure I'm forgetting one but I have no time working on my plan to get down to 159!!.... :D

Time to kick some butt!....


No comments:

Post a Comment