PicShares

PicShares
Happy Day!

March 2, 2010

Plans For Spring Challenge Week !


Week One Spring Fling ~ My plans for this first week......


Exercise/Diet

Trying to increase my miles as my main goal for this week ~ I ran 5.34 mi on 3/1/2010 at 2:57 PM with a pace of 11'15"/mi. I've been trying the Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisine meals for lunch sometimes for dinner, and the 100 Calorie or Fruit for my snacks. I've also decided to use my measuring cups for portion control on the times I don't have the frozen meals. It is working out pretty good and makes it easier to count my calories for the day.


Tools
I am in "love, love, love" with the Calorie Counter Application for the iPhone!!! (I think it works with the IPod Touch and the Blackberry, Android or any smartphone to find more info go to www.fatsecret.com) Trying not to miss logging meals I've seen much better results when I do it daily. I'm also weighing myself daily, at least, for this week to see how it works out. I know it's going to fluctuate but it keeps me honest. =) I haven't taken measurements, I will try to take my measurements before I start the 30 Day Shred DVD.

So far I stay motivated by interacting with people who are working towards similar goals: changing for the better.... & reading about all the hard work everyone's doing on the sisterhood site ~ just when I'm ready to skip a workout I'll see a post about an awesome run or kick butt Jillian session!! Haha! So thanks Team!!! ;) And I'm......

down 2 lbs. today...... Springtime here I come woo-hoo! Happy Active Week! =) (no ugly feet jokes please)



No comments:

Post a Comment